A complete double wall system for secondary containment
Poly Processing’s SAFE-Tank®, double wall tank system, is a “tank-within-a-tank” that provides secondary containment to avoid the damaging of equipment or property, loss of chemical, or injury to employees in the event of a spill. The tank is designed to keep contaminants from entering the interstitial space.
The SAFE-Tank® Double Wall Tank System
- Provides at least 110% secondary containment.
- Will equalize the liquid and allow the chemical to be used until it is convenient to repair the tank.
- Is ideal for chemicals like sulfuric acid that can have dangerous exothermic reactions to water.
- Eliminates the expense, cost and maintenance of secondary concrete containment.
- Minimizes the system’s footprint by providing secondary containment in a more compact way.
- Adding a bellows transition fitting will maximize your SAFE-Tank® system’s performance.
For more information on SAFE-Tank®, download the SAFE-Tank® Guide and the eBook, Choosing the Right Secondary Containment System, below.
From Our Blog
Read these articles for more information on our SAFE-Tank® storage and containment system: